Welcome


This Blog will be a place dedicated to interview the Wonderful Flower Pressers and Artists
around the world that use 'Pressed Flowers" as part of their medium .
Let the world see What kind of " Art" can be made from it!
Please let me know if You would
to do an interview too or know someone ?
Come back often and Peace and Keep on Pressing...


This is the poem that reminded me to do this.

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy,
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." Marcel Proust




Friday, February 25, 2011

I need an interview , are you ready ?

Sadly as midnight draws near for the first time since starting the interviews , I don't have one ? frowning 
But I was not going to let that get me down ! I spent sometime looking around on Facebook for the words 'Pressed Flowers' and 'Oshibana' ? I am very excited that I have had 3 talented artist agree . So just hold on . 
Until then let me share with you  2 very neat interviews I did on my  Making pressed flower art and crafts blog 

   click here for an interview with Annamaria O'Brien of Ardee Co.Louth ,Ireland .
by Annamaria 

click here for an interview with Donita Willeford in VA ,USA
by Donita

They are both also members of the WWPFG.org 
Please comment if you go by there , thanks for stopping by . 
Till next time. Peace and Happy Pressing .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So much for the comments it can get lonely here!
I am opening the comment section to all ,with Hopes that everyone will be nice and I will not have to monitor . Please leave comments that are meant for Me or the Artist in the interview .Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...